Working with PDF files on the go is both free, and easy with Adobe Reader. You can fill out forms, sign documents, and even make comments right from your iPhone 6. With a subscription to Adobe Export PDF, you can save PDF documents as editable Word or Excel files, without ever leaving your browser.
And what is even better about this app, you don’t have to download software or install anything. Adobe PDF Pack is an online collection of easy-to-use PDF tools. Use them to convert, combine, and send PDFs in your browser.
Adobe’s PDF reader lets you access PDF documents from straight from your email, the Internet, or even apps with the “open in…” extension. Now giving you the ability to add in annotates, highlights, and the ability to mark specific pages. Simply switching between pages or flipping on the ‘continuous’ scroll mode, now allows you to turn on ‘Night mode’ for reading in the dark. Fill out PDF forms by typing into the box, and sign documents by using your very own fingers.
You can store files within the app itself, or you can put them online by using Adobe’s cloud service at Acrobat.com. With a monthly subscription, you can also create PDFs, export files to Word or Excel, and more.
This App Features:
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”.
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode.
• Use Night mode and Brightness Lock for ease of reading.
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools.
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fill-able fields.
• Save, sign, and forward to others.
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document.
• Have other people sign in person right on your touchscreen.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Acrobat.com account.
• Store and access files in the cloud.
• Easily share them with others.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
You can get this app Adobe Reader from the App store for free.