Bose’s new QuietComfort headphones are lightweight, stylish and portable, with great noise reduction and crisp, quality sound. This makes them great for traveling, at home or anywhere in between.
The QuietComfort headphones were engineered to sound better, be more comfortable as well as be more convenient to take with you. The speakers provide deep, powerful yet balanced sounds that come out very crisp and clear; to deliver an enjoyable listening experience. They are also great for very commotion based places, like crowded airports, cafes, parks etc; For cancelling out any type of outside, unwanted noise yet still keeping the music very sharp and clear.
Here is all what the Bose headphones come with:
- A Lightweight all around-ear cupped fit, that you can wear all day long
- Has soft, luxurious, suede-type material
- An inline mic/remote to control music and calls
- Deep, rich sound to enhance your favorite music
- Significant noise reduction for anywhere that’s quite busy and loud
- Comes with AAA batteries
- Compatible for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
You can purchase Bose’s new QuietComfort headphones at Bose’s official website for $299.95, with a color choice of white or black, with free shipping and handling. For more information about the headphones, you can simply click on the link for more details.
Source info: Boss