Newton is a subscription-based service that superchargers your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile and Connected Apps, across your iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac, as well as other email and backup services like G-mail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud and more.
With the Newton Mail app, users can seamlessly send and attach files to their email, as well as get Remote Wipes and Instant Push Notifications on their other accounts that they have, to get alerted on any type of service that they’re using. Users can also have the option to schedule and send messages later if they’d like to, and can even have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at a designated day or time frame; Such as on their birthday, anniversary, graduation, and other special occasions you would like to send it on.
Here are some of the key features Newton Mail comes with:
- Instant push notifications for all your apps and services
- Track emails and get notified when they get opened up and read
- Undo your sent messages
- Attach files from services like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive & more
- Put on the snooze option which allows your emails to come in at whatever time is the most convenient for you
- Get language support that has a selection from English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, and many other languages to choose from
This app requires a iOS 8.0 or later, and is compatible for the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac for free at the App Store. For more information about the Newton Mail app, you can simply click on the link for more details.
Source info: App Store