The new Happiness Planner, is a calendar/to-do list app that will help you better cultivate happiness in your everyday life, by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude and self-development.
The whole point behind this app, is to help you document and adopt a much more positive outlook on yourself and with your overall life, and being able to incorporate this in your everyday daily routine. This app is also very helpful with getting you to the point where you are a lot more self-aware of yourself, inspired and motivated to carry out whatever task that needs to be carried out, in a much more optimistic and hopeful way.
Here are some of the key features the app encourages you to do:
- Set goals that will help you maximize your happiness
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter to you
- Make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things
- Learn to master the art of resilience
- Start each day with a positive and exciting thought
- End each day with gratitude
- Evaluate your health, happiness, energy, and productivity levels
- Reflect on your month and the lessons that you learned
- Set goals for improvement
If you’re interested in downloading the new Happiness Planner app, you can head on over to the App Store, where it’s currently going for free for any of your iPhones or iPads with a iOS 9.0 or later. For anymore information about this particular app, you can simply click on the link for more details.
Source info: App Store