Practicing conversations is a great way to learn a new language, especially practicing conversations that you can actually use on a day-to-day basis. That is why the new Conversation Starters app would be perfect for anybody who would like to practice a new language, since it teaches you how to interact with someone with sentences that will actually come in handy.
Users are able to pick from over 1200 questions to get conversations started, and can even pick through 14 categories that are divided into: travel, jobs, family, talents/hobbies and many other interesting and useful topics, that you could actually incorporate into a sentence if you were talking to a person.
But not only does the app allow you to read about different languages, it also encourages you to read, speak and listen to the language that you want to learn as well; to better help improve and perfect the language that you want to pick up.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Over 1200 questions to help stimulate conversations in groups of two or more
- Allows you to practice both speaking and listening to the language you want to learn
- 14 categories of questions for any kind of situation
- Easy to read question formats, that will help you better understand what you’re learning
- Allows you to ask questions that would be helpful for everyday conversations
If you’re interested in the new Conversation Starters app, then you can head on over to the App Store where it’s currently going for $0.99 for any of your iPhones or iPads, with a iOS 8.0 or later.
Source info: App Store