Whether you want to demonstrate a new app, show off an iPhone feature or even record a how-to video on Youtube, you can actually do that on your iPhone; by going through a built-in and free feature on MacOS, that lets you easily mirror and record your iPhone or iPad screen with ease.
So here’s how to do it:
1. First you’re going to plug your iOS device into your Mac.
2. Then you’re going to open QuickTime Player on your Mac.
3. In QuickTime, click File and New Movie Recording.
4. Click on the arrow next to the record button.
5. In the drop down menu, change the camera input from your default camera/microphone to your connected iOS device.
And after that, you should be able to mirror your iPhone or iPad’s actions on your Mac without any problems. And, you should be able to do as many tutorials or demonstration videos of you scrolling, playing or displaying from your iPhone or iPad’s screen as many times as you’d like.
Source info: iDropNews