Capture your mood and improve your thinking habits with the new Moodnotes app, that basically empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps and practice on taking care of your overall life and well-being.
This app was designed to help you realize and analyze your everyday feelings by writing them down in the app, to release any type of tension, stress or anger that you might of felt throughout your day. It was also created to help you better realize any faults that you might of did in your day as well, so you can better understand what you can or can’t do, to not fall back into that same mistake in the future.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Track your mood and identify what influences it
- Develop healthier and more positive thinking habits
- Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
- Bring new and helpful perspectives to situations
- Increases more self-awareness and cautiousness
- Helps bring down stress and enhances your overall mood and well-being
So if you’re thinking about picking up journaling or looking for a more healthier mind or lifestyle to start up, then you can always check out the Moodnotes app at the App Store; where you can download it for $3.99 for any iPhone or Apple Watch with a iOS 9.0 or later. For more information about this particular app, you can simply click on the link for more details.
Source: App Store