Whether you want to make artistic professional films, or simply want to share memories and moments with your friends and family, then the new Enlight Videoleap would be a great video editor for you, since it will give you everything you need plus more.
With this app, you can choose over dozens of cool filters and settings for your videos, that most editing softwares don’t even have. For instance, you get to choose from things like layer-based editing, keyframe animations, green screens and chroma key compositing to your videos, to take them to the next level. This app also has it where you can color correct your clips too, and can adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation, as well as even be able to add in over 100 sound effects and text to personalize your videos as much as you want.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Add in cool high-end effects like green screens or intuitive timelines with zoom
- Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets
- Customize the coloring of your videos
- Add in sound effects
- Duplicate clips, split, flip, layer or transform them
- Get unlimited undos or redos for your projects
- Add cool coloring effects like defocus, pixelate, colorize and more
- Put in a variety of fonts or emojis
- Look through mini tutorials within each feature
- Have all of your work auto-saved without having to save them yourself
So if you’re interested in the new Enlight Videoleap app, then you can check it out at the App Store where it’s currently going for free for any iPhone or iPad that runs an iOS 10.0 or later. For more information about this particular app, you can simply click on the links for more details.