Caseology just added a new case on their website, called the Apex case; which is a stylish, modern case that protects and enhances the new features of the iPhone X, while complementing it with geometric shapes and clean lines.
This case was made to block out and shield anything that comes in its way. It was built with a dual layered design made out of TPU and PC, a cornered cushion and a secure grip build, that will help prevent you from dropping it when you’re holding it. It was also made with military grade protection and a slightly raised bumper to ensure it doesn’t crack or miss a part of your iPhone X’s all-glass body.
Here are some of the key features the case comes with:
- Comes with a dual layered design
- Has a 3D geometric pattern to help enhance the grip
- Tested 26 times with a military drop test
- Comes with cornered cushions to cushion your iPhone X if it falls
- Built with a timeless and unique design to enhance your smartphone
So if you would like to try out Caseology’s new Apex case, then you can be sure to learn more about it over at their official website, where it’s currently going for $24.99 in a color choice of black/warm grey, ocean grey, aqua green, pine green and burgundy.