If you enjoy playing the Angry Birds-meets-1980s platformer game, Frutorious, you’ll be pleased to know that the developers have unleashed some free levels for the game.
Infinite State Games has announced that the update contains 36 brand new levels, completely free of charge. The update warrants gamers with more replay, more fun and more content than ever before.
To celebrate the news Infinite State released a new trailer, which you can check out below, along with a list of features added to the game. For more info, feel free to visit the Official Website.
– New level pack to purchase starring 4 new psychedelic alien worlds: Neon, Wax, Peyote, Cosmic.
– New baddies – featuring the Martians from Shepherd: Mars Needs Sheep
– 36 brand new levels with new challenges and puzzles
– New gameplay element: Worm holes!
– Tweet or Facebook your scores
– Frutorious Pro now made a little easier
– Choose to play Frutorious Pro with the retro or felt and clay art!
– New ‘More Games’ section
– Various lovely gameplay improvements and bug fixes